Monday, July 16, 2012

A Sneek Peek - Our Romantic Red Wedding A Success

Congratulations to Shiva and Kartikey on their special day! The bride was absolutely gorgeous and the groom didn't scrub up too badly either!

Little Paper Crane was one man down on the day so I would like to give a HUGE thanks to my friend Beck who was willingly able to lend me a hand at such short notice. Love you to bits and I could not have done it without you!

Although we couldn't start setting up the decorations until just before the ceremony started, as the venue is also open for lunch on Saturdays (panic!), I think in the short amount of time that we had, we really created together something very special and romantic.

The bride's choice of a deep red, gold and ivory theme thoroughly complimented the grand demeanour of the venue, with its large stone fireplace, high ceiling and dark timber railings. I will go into more detail on the decorative choices when I receive some professional photos from the bride to post on the blog in the near future. In the meantime, below are a couple of shots I took.

Once again congratulations to the amazing bride and her groom!

Helena xx






2 comments:

  1. Well done Neen..got to hand it to ya, what an amazing job. You should be very very proud of yourself to achieve such a wonderful result under the circumstances. Can't wait to see more pics.
    Renee x

    ReplyDelete