Thursday, August 23, 2012

Camping Fun

Well this is actually a camping trip we did just before Easter with my husband's family, so quite a while ago, however my computer kicked the bucket so I have only just uploaded all my photos from this year from my camera. Our trip was to  to Girraween National Park, just near Stanthorpe. It is truly amazing so I really wanted to share some of my pics. It has to be one of the most breathtaking places I have ever been to, so I am quite pleased my photo's turned out ok. It is so peaceful and feels somewhat sacred. particularly down at the gorge where the river runs. There are some beautiful walks here and you can also visit some of the well known wineries of this area within a short drive from the campground.

Helena x

























(Photos are copyright so if you steal them I will sue you)

No comments:

Post a Comment